Pictures! So we have been home for about 2 weeks now and I still haven't posted pictures of Europe. Sorry, those who have asked! I promise I took pictures. Infact, that is the problem. We took over 700, so I am in the process of going through them all and narrowing that down some. I will get some posted soon, but for now I will let you know that our trip was absolutely amazing! Some of my highlights were:
* Seeing the real Swiss Alps (the Matterhorn, Mt. Blanc, etc...) They are stunning.
* Exploring castles (aging back to 1100, unreal!)
* Skiing in Chamonix, France (True extreme skiing! Pics coming!)
* Beautiful swiss chalets
* Swiss chocolate and yogurt
* Roman Ruins in Italy
* Cobblestone streets and incredible cathedrals
* Gourmet food
* Staying in Torgon (an adventure, that is for sure!)
* Swiss culture...they are very neat and orderly. Every wood pile is a work of art! They build cities on mountains you wouldn't even believe and tunnels through anything. They are amazing.
* And last but not least... Spending time with mom and dad. They were a blast to travel with!
So after that adventure, we are back at it working on the house and going to work each day. I can't believe we have been there for 2 months now. Things are starting to feel more like home and we have made some progress. I really want summer, but at the same time I still want snow on the ground because we have a lot of work to do in our yard, which we just don't have a lot of time for at the moment. But the kitchen is getting very close to being done and it looks great. Todd is amazing. After a full day of work he comes home and starts working again. He has really done a lot of it all on his own and I love how it has turned out. I am tempted not to post pictures of the house, because we would love some visitors! It was great to have Seth, Lindsey and their sweet baby Rae on Saturday. Thanks for coming by, it was so good to see you! If you are ever around Oakley, make sure to call!