Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2 Months...Already?

So....I swore to myself I wouldn't only talk about my baby on my blog. So far, I have failed miserably at that goal! I promise Todd and I are still alive and doing well. Atticus is so much more fun though, and twice as cute to look at! All I have talk about regarding me and Todd would be our house flooding and more construction on our house. Nothing too interesting. Soon enough, I will get some pictures of the newest remodels going on, but for now, I want to talk babies again. Somehow, it has been 2 months since Atticus was born. Crazy. He now weights 11 lbs. and is 23 inches long.

This baby boy has beautiful eyes.


Let's be honest. Motherhood isn't always a bed of snuggles and sweet noises. I don't know how I got this picture, but when I found it on my camera it absolutely cracked me up. Just imagine the sound effects to this picture ;)


I love being a mom.

6 comments:

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

oh my goodness. i need to see that baby in real life.

JoHanna said...

Your baby is gorgeous! you are a great mommy I am sure of it! Congratulations.

Jared and Lauren said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how much hair he has! I love it.. We seriously need to get together. I'll have Jared text Todd since I don't have your number. Hope all is well!

Eden said...

what a beautiful little boy!!!

Mandy and Brian said...

That last picture is so adorable! You look gorgeous and he looks so cute. I'll have to hear about this flooding business. Otherwise, I hope things are going well!

lindsey said...

I love all his hair! Its perfectly stylish. Ha! So cute.